a free and simple open-source PHP bingo software (script) which
facilitates the creation, viewing and printing of randomly generated
bingo cards and provides a game play mode, which draws random numbers and lists all winning cards. It is freeware and as such the source code is offered should you want to modify the software.
Bingoware is not intended for online gaming,
but rather to ease the administration of a live Bingo.
Typical use consists of generating bingo cards and then using the web based software to draw numbers and inform you of winning cards.
I once had to organize a bingo and realized that I could not photocopy Bingo cards
(everybody would win at once!), so I created Bingoware. This software
will help you create the bingo cards, draw the numbers and verify the winning
Help the development of Bingoware and make a donation with PayPal:
Thank you! Even $5 helps a lot!
On this site, you will find the following:
|Bingoware 1.5 has the
- Great new look! Thanks to Mike Suetkamp!
- Lets you view or print any card (includes
the card's serial number). Drawn numbers are colored differently.
- Generates a page showing all cards and
prints 4 cards per page.
- Lists all number drawn and a list of the
current winning card numbers.
- Choose one or many winning patterns from normal,
full card, square, T, X, N, Z, + and cross, and User-defined. All
winning patterns are customizable from an interactive web page.
- 3 different "Free Square" modes
(no free squares, center on all cards, random on all cards.)
- Possibility print a different names on all
the cards from a text file containing all the names.
- Possibility to print the rules on the back of each card.
(requires a double-sided printer.)
- Possibility to identify each sets with
a prefix, and to save/load a specific set.
- Ability to use an external draw mechanism
and enter the numbers or to use Bingoware's own random number draw.
- Ability to change the number of cards in
play once a set is generated.
- Customizable headers and footers on view
and print pages.
- Complete web-based configuration, including with the possibility to change
font and background colours.
- Context-sensitive help.
- No database engine required (card
set, numbers drawn and winner lists are automatically saved on the
disk, in the same directory as the script.)
- Easy installation with optional configuration
At a later time, the following features will
be implemented with Bingoware 2 or before:
- Improved speed with use of MySQL database
(will be optional.)
- Computerized voice reading the numbers drawn.
- Improved comments throughout the code.